All Rights Reserved
Fully qualified, insured and DBS checked, with over 18 years experience.
Here are the current guidelines.
1. On arrival, please message me and wait in your car. I will message you when it is safe for you to come into the treatment room after it has been sanitised.
2. Prior to the commencement of any treatment your temperature will be taken with a hand-held device. Also, you will be required to wash your hands for 20 seconds.
3. Please bring or have your own face mask and wear it. If you don't have one please let me know prior to your appointment. If you are medically exempt you do not have to wear one.
4. I will be wearing full PPE (face masks, face visors, disposable aprons).
5. I will be allowing time in-between each client to thoroughly disinfectant surfaces, equipment, implements, furniture and door handles.
6. Personal belongings - please bring as little as possible with you.
7. Please don't bring anyone else with you to your appointment.
8. I am not allowed to offer drinks, please bring a bottle of water with you if required.
9. I will send a declaration form out to you, please fill this in and return it to me or bring it with you to your appointment. This will save time on the day, I do have copies of the form here if required (you will be required to use your own pen).
10. All implements will be sterilised in a medical grade autoclave every evening. Implements will be used for one client only.
11. Each client will have their own nail files for manicure, pedicure and gel polish treatments. Also, I have disposable massage/beauty bed face hole coverings.
12. There will be a £2 charge. I don’t like to do this but the cost of PPE has gone up by 3-4 times the price it was prior to the virus. I hope you understand
13. Payments - please pay via bank transfer before your treatment or pay with the exact amount in cash.
14. Pre-booked appointments only. Please message me to book your appointments.
15. I am required to keep record of the personal details of all clients and visitors, for 21 days, for the NHS Test and Trace in case there is an outbreak. I will not disclose any of your information, it is confidential. I adhere to the data protection act and GDPR. Also, you can now scan the QR code for the track and trace when you come in for salon treatments.
Please inform me immediately if you or anyone you have been in contact with has got Covid. If you have any symptoms of Covid (a continuous cough, a high temperature, loss or change in your taste or smell) please inform me. I will have to cancel your appointment and rearrange it to a later date. I have very high-risk clients, I would not like to pass it onto anyone. I would like to keep everyone safe.
I have a lovely new treatment room which is light, airy and more spacious!
I am still offering mobile treatments in March, Cambridgeshire.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me!
I appreciate your continued support and I can’t wait to see you all.